Alpenhain Käsespezialitäten GmbH was founded in 1905. Until today it is a family owned company located in Southern Bavaria, close to Munich and the Alps. The Alpine milk will be collected from farmers in our region every day.
With the daily fresh milk we produce speciality cheeses like long life Camembert & Brie, breaded cheese snacks and meals as well as cheese spreads.
Our products are available in chilled and frozen conditions.
So we make sure that they can be sold in Retail and Foodservice markets in Germany and to 50 countries all over the world.
With about 450 employees and modern cheese making-technological equipment, we process 85 Million kg of milk to 18.500 tons of cheese every year.
With more than 110 years of experience we are one of the leading specialists for individual cheese based solutions.
Frozen cheese Snacks:
Cheese spreads, 100% natural ingredients and fresh cow's milk with a mild, tasty and creamy flavour:
Frozen Cheese Snacks
• Gouda Bears 180g for Chiledren - Healthy and Vegetarian
• Emmental Stars and Summits 250g with Cranberry Dip
• Three different kind of cheeses and forms with Cranberry Dip
• Without additives
• Quick and easy to prepare in many ways: oven, pan or fryer
• Perfect as a side dish or a snack
• 1 year shelf life (at -18°C)
• all products available in Foodservice sizes
The first, pure Camembert to spread
• Great in Taste
• Available in 3 versions: Plain, with chives and spicy
• The alternative to Camembert „at a stretch“
• Made with 100% natural ingredients and fresh alpine milk
• Versatile use: pure on bread, for Sandwiches and Wraps, as a dip or for refinement of salad Dressings and also of warm meals! From morning till evening, you can always enjoy!
• Shelf life of 6 months (at +8°C)
Camembert, Brie & Greek Style Herder's Cheese
• Our cheeses are made with fresh alpine cow's milk
• Mild, light and tasty flavour, 100% natural
• Perfect for Salads, Sandwiches, Wraps, Cheese platters, Appetizer and for cooking
• Achieved by a carefully controlled ripening process.
• Individually sealed in an aroma protection foil
• available in 125g packs, 36 packs per carton
• 1 year shelf life at +8°C
Alpenhain Käsespezialitäten GmbH
Phone: +49 170 4523575
Fax: +49 8039 402194
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.